Maitri Massage is a Remedial Massage practice specialising in Women’s and Children’s health.
Driven by a passion for holistic health and an innovative approach to wellness, Louise Ryan started Maitri Massage in 2008. A trained child health and paediatric nurse, Louise holds a Diploma in Remedial Massage from the Australian College of Natural Medicine. Is a Pregnancy Massage Practitioner with Pregnancy Massage Australia, Infant Massage Instructor and Oncology Massage therapist.
I aim to provide massage services to women and their families to ensure they experience optimal health during their pregnancy, to ensure a smooth transition to parenthood promoting positive bonding for new families.
Louise Ryan specialises in:
- Pregnancy massage
- Postnatal massage
- Infant massage
- Paediatric massage
- Remedial massage
- Oncology massage
- Early childhood parenting support
Massage services support healing by:
- Improving infant settling and sleep quality.
- Improving immune system function.
- Relieving lower back pain, pelvic girdle pain.
- Calming new mothers and babies, improved understanding of infant cues.
- Improving respiratory,circulatory and digestive system function.
With a stunning studio, Maitri Massage in Brisbane’s inner west’s leafy suburb of Bardon, offers a serene escape for clients.
Maitri is a Hindu word derived from the ancient Sanskrit word ‘maitreya’, maîtri (pronounced ‘my tree’). Maitri means friendship or goodwill underpinned by a state of fitness and well being.